Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 3 Entry 1: updates

One of the TSA national competitive events that my students are working on is the film category. The students who created last year’s national qualifier have been working since August to repeat the trip. Here is the video from last year:

 This year I am using what i learned in the film class at full sail to better prepare my students projects. Another TSA contest integrating film is the onsite on Demand film. Teams are given specific criteria and elements that need to be used in the 60 sec film that is shot over a 24 hour time period. We are very excited about this category this year and hope to do well.    

I recently had a student create a highlight tape of some of the past ultimate Frisbee games the team has played. The end result was posted on facebook for the members of the group to enjoy. April 3 is the state tournament, and the team is working hard to prepare for a championship run. I will ask the student to upload the video to youtube so I may post here. 

 

1 comment: